How do I get registered?

Only registered users can see information about all applications for new exploration licenses, processing status and fee payments for their own licenses, tenders, state funded geological survey areas, blocked license areas which shall go for tendering, and other details. If you are a license holder and want to register, please submit an official letter to the Geology and Mining Cadastre Division of MRAM including your company registration code and a valid email to get the required access data.

Website Launch
CMCS Online provides the following benefits for users:Possibility to identify areas free for applicationsIdentification of overlaps of application areas with areas restricted from mineral titlingRetrieval of information about tendersTracking of the...